Pages

Friday, April 21, 2017

Ch# 169 Tags (Optional: Birthday)

Hello there! Want to see some PARTY PICKS 
from last week's entries chosen by random.org?


#21 RoRa
#7 Paper Pleasure
#19 Crealientje
#28 Create with Joy

Yay! Be sure to grab your Party Pick button above!
Let's get this week's party started!

Ch# 169 Tags

Optional Theme: Birthday

*Link directly to your project post
*No Backlinking to older projects
*Top Picks posted with next challenge
We cannot always comment on every entry, but we try.
We'd love you to be a Follower of our blog.


     ...



       

       

    3 comments:

    1. Thank you for making my card Party pick!
      I am Happy.
      As always beautiful work DT. I love the tag theme. I will get on to it this weekend.Sorry for my English:)
      Have a great weekend, hugs from Holland, Crealientje.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Ooh thanks for choosing my card.
      Sue

      ReplyDelete